Core Spices -
1 tsp Cumin powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
1 tbs minced garlic
Other Ingredients -
1 1/2 ounces bread crumbs
1/2 cup ketchup
2 cup coarsely chopped onion
5 tbs chopped fresh flat leaf parsley, divided
1/4 cup nonfat buttermilk
1 tbs Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 tsp kosher salt
2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, diced
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 lb ground sirloin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup ketchup, onion, 3 tbs parsley, buttermilk, dijon mustard, black pepper, salt, cheese, eggs and sirloin. Gently mix until well combined.
3. Transfer mix to a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray; do not pack.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
5. Brush top of loaf with remaining 1/4 cup ketchup and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
6. Let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
7. Slice and serve.